Subscribe to SuperNovaTimeHole on iTunes.

Feedback

Like the show? Hate the show? Let us know what you think -- 
make a name for yourself -- give us some pointers -- send us 
hatemail -- whatever you want to do, just leave some choice 
words in our comments section. Feedback is appreciated.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Episode 1: FMyLife.com

Episode 1 Pic
Welcome, to the world of tomorrow.

Digital Catharsis, or Just Another Home for Attention Starved Tweens?

Wherein which our characters discuss fmylife.com, and why people on the internet need more friends.

Mike talks about the Cry Engine and the magical powers it uses to predict when the sun goes down, Saw: the video game, and Modern Warfare 2 in Stoked or Not Stoked.

Download this marvelous piece of history here.

2 comments:

  1. Just what I expected from Beard/Mike/Sweatpants!

    This podcast wins three internets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I finally convinced my husband of 8 years to partake in a threesome with a guy that works with me and for which I have developed feelings. Everything was going well until in the heat of the moment my husband started performing oral sex on my colleague. I can't face either of them now. FML

    My fav flop.

    ReplyDelete